Pages

Welcome To Villa 14

Dette er mitt virtuelle hjem hvor jeg deler ting jeg liker innen mote, interiør og foto, samt litt av det jeg tenker på, opplever og slikt. Jeg legger også ut bilder av fotograferinger. Jeg er fotograf på deltid og du kan booke en fotografering ved å kontakte meg via min web side www.julievold.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Love the curves

I love a fit body and not a big fan of flab but gosh I love the womanly figure. Its so refreshing to see such beauties such as Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and Kim Karashian  (who I'm ashamed to say I dont really know who she is or what she does other than to be on the cover of gossip magazines) flaunting their stuff. 

I find this article about Kim Karashians fashion tip inspiring : 

 1. Accent your waist! 
Amen ! I try to do this as much as possible - it is my slimmest point and it makes me seem more womanly !

2. Invest in shaping underwear 
Ok - I couldnt deal with that rigth now. Those kinds of underwear, even shaping pantihoses always make me feel gross - it makes me feel sick when my stomach is pushed in for that long ! YUK! But anyhow - good on those of you that can stand it!

3. Use a Tailor 
Totally improtant when you are a little bit off the norm. I wish there were more of them in Norway and that they were cheaper. But its so true. Clothes that fit is a must when it comes to looking good!!! 

4. Dont use oversized clothes - tight is better
Duh- of course, if your ass is big and you wear something loose - that is loose everywhere then you look as wide as your ass is. Of course if you throw on a belt to show off your mini waist - problem solved- but as you can see on the pic below --- mmmhmmm yummmy tight is better! 


http://minmote.no/index.php/2011/11/kim-kardashians-tips-slik-gj%C3%B8r-du-formene-dine-sexy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, or contact me to book a shoot :)