Pages

Welcome To Villa 14

Dette er mitt virtuelle hjem hvor jeg deler ting jeg liker innen mote, interiør og foto, samt litt av det jeg tenker på, opplever og slikt. Jeg legger også ut bilder av fotograferinger. Jeg er fotograf på deltid og du kan booke en fotografering ved å kontakte meg via min web side www.julievold.com

Friday, May 31, 2013

What a sunny beautiful day to be alive on!

This morning I awoke with the sun peaking through the curtains and I could hear the little one was awake, laying in her cradle kicking and playing with her silver duck. It made me think about life and happiness. The thing is that I was happy before I had my little girl, but the happiness I feel now is at a different level. A much more intense level, and in a way at a more selfless level. However coupled with this happiness is fear. Fear of so many things that one never had to worry about before, and fears about ones own ability to give the child the wisdom and childhood it deserves.

Through my life I have learned a lot, especially through my travels. I have learned through observation of other cultures that there are many different ways of doing things and the simple things in life is what gives you most happiness. Like the sun shining through your window and being near those you love.

But the most valuable lesson I have learned is that you are so much more in charge of your own happiness and wellbeing that you are condition to think. Simply smiling at strangers will give you smiles back. It cost you nothing and gives you so much back. Seeing the world with an open heart leaves your heart open to kindness and adventures that you otherwise would have missed. And most of all, think happy, positive thoughts. AND for the Norwegians reading thins, PLEASE, please forget the Law of Jante and replace it with the Anti Janteloven or just simply the understanding that by nature we are worth the same, its only society and its construct that try tell us something else. Nobody is better than others, we are just different and have earned more skills in certain areas than others. So I hope to teach my daughter this, that she is beautiful, she is smart, she is allowed to be happy and free. Her qualities does not need to be measured or compared, because she is all of those things, just like everybody else.

Here are some beautiful and inspirational words I came across today.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, or contact me to book a shoot :)